Friday, April 7, 2017

Puttering and Progress

Hi,

Been a busy week, but managed a couple evenings of picking away at stuff.  For starters, a couple more Bloodbound finished up, one warrior and one bloodreaver.

IMG_8945

IMG_8948

Nothing too fancy on these guys, just aiming for solid table top.  I'm actually pretty stoked for my Khorne stuff right now, as a new book has just dropped (mine is waiting for me at the store).  Among other things, it makes it much easier to run a combined mortal / demon Khorne list, adds some new toys (eg, new prayers for Slaughterpriests, of which I already run 2), and offers new formations.  I might have to break down and pick up some Bloodletters to go with my Bloodcrushers, and even a herald or two.

I've also been working on the "Bretonnian" Freeguild general.

IMG_8949

Still work to do on him - more highlights in several places, more work on the details, and I need to assemble the back banner, but he's far enough along that you get a clear sense of how it'll work when finished.  I don't know if he'll be completely ready by next weekend (when I'm hoping to try him out), but he'll be good enough for gameplay anyways.

IMG_8950

The list I'll be running is build around him, a big block of knights, a damsel on peg, and a min unit of archers to fill out the battleline requirements.  That's it ;)  I'm hoping to use my mobility and stacked buffs to be able to focus 900 points on small sections of my opponents' armies.  We'll see if it works.

FMB

3 comments: